Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DAMZY AROX!!

Hey Pretties,

it's been a while i shared bridal pictures with you. Forgive me! Soo many excuses, but not to worry i will be sharing products used , never to interrupt the flow again. 
To follow my daily posts, look me up on Instagram - @sitprettymakeupmaverick or on Facebook : Sit Pretty Beautifiers


So this wonderful lady, Damilola got married 2 weeks ago. Apparently, a year prior to that, i had attended to 2 brides that were friends of her younger sister and so she ensured i was the makeup artist of choice.


I met Dami in person on the day of her wedding & it was very hard to not fall in love with her. She has this personality that envelopes a room,bringing light & laughter to everyone in her path.


Beads by GeeBalo


Oyinda, the bride's younger sister (who everyone says looked equally like a bride). Beads by Bimms - 08028369943 ; 08178784445

The Very Beautiful Odunubi Babes
She completely trusted me to make her look her ever so fabulous self and i made sure i didn't go overboard with anything *wide grin*

I need not say much as the pictures do enough justice to how she felt.

She has since then made me her sister(amazing if you ask me). I Love You Dami, thank you for choosing SitPretty Beauty

xoxo
Pretty K

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by,your comments are very much appreciated.

xoxo
PrettyK